Madison Bay Holdings is now working with Northern Marine in a business development relationship.
Description of Norther Marine Luxury Yachts:
Northern Marine cruising yachts are lavishly appointed and designed to deliver responsive handling in offshore conditions. Each is arranged, equipped and finished to provide complete comfort and enjoyment, even at the most remote destinations.
Building these seaworthy statements of luxury requires the work of skilled artisans with an unsurpassed commitment to quality. The experts agree: Northern Marine yachts have twice been named finalist nominees for the prestigious Superyacht Society awards. We’re proud to be recognized by industry experts—though the best measure of our work is the acclaim of our clients.
half of its beauty is in how well it works
Inspired by the success of our 130′ and 152′ motor yacht projects, Northern Marine has teamed with respected designer Jonathan Quinn Barnett to create a brand new vessel of singular luxury and style. Its crisp, contemporary exterior contours command immediate attention, and offer an unmistakable clue to the elegance within. The generous 30′ 9″ beam allows a superb balance of interior spaces and on-deck areas to serve a variety of cruising lifestyle preferences—from active water sports to gracious entertaining.
Five exquisitely appointed staterooms include a main-deck master suite that spans the full beam for an extra measure of spacious comfort. Two VIP suites with king-sized berths and two queen berth guest suites accommodate family and friends in the owner’s party, and make the 151 equally attractive for charter service.
Social areas include tables for ten in the main deck dining room and on the sheltered aft deck at pilothouse level, plus al fresco lounge areas on the flybridge and California deck, and in the richly-appointed skylounge, where a full bar provides convenient refreshment service. A second bar, at flybridge level, includes an electric grill beneath a hardtop that also shelters a large spa tub.
A large and well-equipped galley ensures five-star service—from intimate family meals to lavish receptions. Crew accommodations include four double staterooms plus large crew lounge and laundry on the lower deck, an engineer’s stateroom and a double captain’s suite that’s finished to guest standards.
Twin Caterpillar or MTU diesels deliver cruise speeds up to 20 knots. With a range of up to 4,000 nautical miles, the Northern Marine 151 can bring world-class luxury to even the most remote destinations.
- Length:151′ 8″ 46.2 meters
- Beam:30″ 9″ 9.4 meters
- Draft (approx. half load):6′ 6″ 2 meters
- Displacement (half load):230 tons
- Engines:(2) MTU 12V4000 w/ 2735 hp each
or (2) Cat 3512B w/ 2250 hp each
- Generators:(2) 99 kw, (1) 65 kw
- Bow Thruster:Trac dual prop 24″ 125 hp
- Stabilizers:4-fin system with zero-speed stabilization
- Shore Power Converter:A/SEA 90 KVA 50/60 hz
- Fuel Capacity:15,000 gal. 56,781 liters
- Fresh Water Capacity:1,800 gal. 6,814 liters
- Holding Tank Capacity:1,200 gal. 4,542 liters
- Cruising Speed:18 knots
- Maximum Speed:22 knots
- Cruise Range @ 12 Knots:4,000 nm
- Owner/Guest Stateroom:5, including on-deck master
- Bridge Deck:dining table, 42″ plasma TV
- Sun Deck:gas grill, full wet bar, spa
- Crew Quarters:for 12 in 6 separate cabins
- Elevators:access to all levels