Within guidelines and budgets mutually agreed upon and established by the Manufacturer/Client, MB/RR may take direct involvement and responsibility for certain, specific marketing or advertising projects that directly affect the success and/or sales turnover of Manufacturer/Clients products.
Responsibilities may include but not be limited to involvement in the following categories:
- Writing and preparation of Dealer Agreements.
- Preparation of necessary sales order forms to generate sales and specifications for purchase orders.
- Writing of marketing programs to drive sales from Dealers in accordance with Factory needs.
- Writing of marketing policies, programs, etc.
- Establishment of Pricing Policies, strategies, etc.
- Writing of Dealer Manual, warranty policies, Dealer policies, etc.
- Establishment of sales forecasts and budgets.
- Development of sales, marketing and financial programs to meet defined goals.
- Direct responsibility to see that sales goals are met in accordance with forecasts and stockholder expectations.
- Direct involvement in product development, product line determination, acquisitions, mergers, etc.
- Direct involvement in generation of venture capital, operating capital, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, etc.
- Direct involvement and participation in completion of ultimate sale of company, stock placement(s), Initial Public Offering (IPO), etc.
- Direct involvement and participation in planning and execution of special events, promotions, etc. such as fishing tournaments, derbies, boat races, etc.