Most marketing is brute force marketing. It comes down to the equation that if enough people are presented with your product or service then you’ll get x-percent return on that investment. You are asked to spend your money on solutions that go away. The returns are fleeting. With Content Based Marketing your content is proven to be downloaded time and time again long after you thought it to be useful to your market. With content marketing you even have a chance of going viral.
“Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation or sharing of content for the purpose of engaging current and potential consumer bases.” – Wikipedia
Create Content –> Get Traffic –> Make Sales!
Six Ways Content Based Marketing will increase engagement with your site by 25% to 50%:
- Solve the problem of Search Engine Optimization [SEO]. Blog content gets shared via the Internet creating links back to your site. Blog content is high in keywords that search engines are looking to index. Blog content is always new and current. These 3 characteristics of blog content help blogs perform well on Search Engines.
- Increase product and brand awareness through informative and entertaining storytelling.
- Provide an ever changing content-first design, so your site never goes stale.
- Compel your site’s visitors to come back again and again for rich and entertaining content.
- Archive your content with a Content Management System and let it work for you long after other marketing efforts have fallen off. The larger your content stream database the better your ROI will be on your content marketing efforts.
- Avoid having your website become a dead zone.